COHUTTA PICS

Xa5XaIs.jpeg

I'm on covid Day-3 here with the wife. If we have to watch any more TV, there's gonna be a murder/suicide. So, instead of that, we're heading to the backyard with the EDP for some boozing around the firepit. Trust me, this is a better idea than what it sounds like.

I'm on covid Day-3 here with the wife. If we have to watch any more TV, there's gonna be a murder/suicide. So, instead of that, we're heading to the backyard with the EDP for some boozing around the firepit. Trust me, this is a better idea than what it sounds like.

Hope you guys feel better. When wifey and I had Covid back in 2020, we played lots of cards on the patio and I put a bag of charcoal on an old cherry stump to burn it out. Thing smoldered for 4 days

Hope you guys feel better. When wifey and I had Covid back in 2020, we played lots of cards on the patio and I put a bag of charcoal on an old cherry stump to burn it out. Thing smoldered for 4 days
Thanks, Schmitte! Yes, we're both through it and feeling fine now.
I like that stump remedy. I'm going to have to try it. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

OK, you need to email me your address, then take a couple of day's vacation at least 3 timezones away.

Both of those are gorgeous. The spalting is insane.

What is the make/model of the handgun?

Thanks,
Joe
It's a Kimber Stainless Ultra Carry 2 with my favorite Cohutta Conasauga in spalted Maple

Beautiful lines on that puukko.

Many thanks.

Umm, the little pinpricks that you might feel in the future are just my bank account, with a voodoo doll. Just ignore it; her spells don't always work.

Back