Cold Steel 2024 New Products.

Someone posted on a Cold Steel Facebook group that they came across recently.

There is a listing on a European knife dealer for a clip point Recon 1 with a Crucible CPM-Magnacut blade.

It also states that it should be available in April 2024.

I haven't been able to find anything else about it so far.

Edited to add:

Yes, like most other Recon 1s, this has a blade coating.

Last edited:
An uncoated version (Spear Point (!) or Clip Point) would be a dream for me. No matter what steel.

Bring back the 4” HoldOut, medium Espada, original beefed up Mini Recon….are you still out there Mr. CS Rep (you visited this board once)…..Hellooo????

Cold Steel should initiate a 'Legendary Classics Line-up' much like Benchmade does with their 'Black Class' line-up. The 'Black Rhino' would fit-into this category as well, and I'm sure the many Cold Steelers could add-to-the-list. A luxury-edition of the 'Talwar' would sell, much like the 'Espada'. The 5 Max Scout is certainly a possibility. I'm sure under the right licensing-agreements Lynn Thompson, and Andy Demko could be induced to create new models. These thoughts are strictly my own, probably others will vehemently disagree. But, that is what a forum is for; new ideas and how current products are used.

Cold Steel should initiate a 'Legendary Classics Line-up' much like Benchmade does with their 'Black Class' line-up. The 'Black Rhino' would fit-into this category as well, and I'm sure the many Cold Steelers could add-to-the-list. A luxury-edition of the 'Talwar' would sell, much like the 'Espada'. The 5 Max Scout is certainly a possibility. I'm sure under the right licensing-agreements Lynn Thompson, and Andy Demko could be induced to create new models. These thoughts are strictly my own, probably others will vehemently disagree. But, that is what a forum is for; new ideas and how current products are used.
I think it's^ a great idear myself.

Back