Cold Steel Shovel sheath doesn't fit?

I know some of you have these shovels and the sheath CS makes for said shovel, do they fit? I expected it to be snug, but I ain't getting it in there unless I grind the blade edges down.
I was able to work it in a bit further than the picture but realized either the rivets or the nylon is going to give out.

1687987371140.png

Try putting it in the other way. Mine want to only go in one way, but do fit fine.

Ah, I'm an idiot. I bought the "Spetsnaz" shovel not the "Special Forces" shovel and, thinking the only difference was the handle length, bought the "Special Forces" shovel sheath because it was the only one available.
They are evidently not that same size shovel head. šŸ¤¬

Marbles makes a shovel sheath that fits the large CS shovel pretty well.
6688_1_1__79252.1587728507.jpg

Ah, I'm an idiot. I bought the "Spetsnaz" shovel not the "Special Forces" shovel and, thinking the only difference was the handle length, bought the "Special Forces" shovel sheath because it was the only one available.
Good of you to admit the mistake (and also to warn us of making the same one).

Zieg

Yep.

Was about to say that's probably for a different model.

Forgot to post when I received the Marbles sheath (thanks again jdk1 jdk1 :thumbsup:).
It is terrific! Much nicer than the CS version, pockets for stuff and came with a sharpening stone!

Back