Commemorative Raven

I saw the Commemorative Raven in Blade today. Very tempting and I really like the logo on the blade honoring Rob, but I don’t really need a military knife. Does anyone know if a there will be a mid-tech version of the Kootenai?

actually RW , Spawn ( Dan G ) took delivery of his Urban Raven Commemorative a few weeks ago....

DSC01451.JPG

Rockin bro... see ya in Vega$

doh ! sorry Ron.

Bringin the family to Vegas in 05 with ya ?

see ya there..

John

Not this year. Logistics just don't work out. I will be out for all of SHOT and bring the clan out for the weekend just is too difficult. Trying to get my Dad to take the weekend and fly up from Tenn. Otherwise I will be solo.

Hmmmmm, wonder what I will do having a two bedroom Penthouse all to myself for an entire week! :D

all by yourself ? heck last year we looked like the Clampett's go to Vegas when we rolled into the MGM with all the stuff strapped to the roof of Eich's Jeep and the rest in my Corsica :D

that was some funny stuff.

Its funny as all get out NOW. Not so funny then. I still remember the look on the vallets faces :D

Just for your information. I don't think she is answering email at all. I've emailed her about the Commemorative Raven on three separate occasions with no response. I was on the original list and was not contacted either. I suspect that the only way to get a response is by phone. I need to call her about mine, if I still have one!?!

Jeff

Jeff,

Christine is active in some other activities which take her out of town for several weeks at a time. That may account for her lack of a timely response.

--Bob

Back