Compound Club Platinum ,,,,,Ocho..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my time off from work but for Christ sake GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!

glad to see you are still in the free world...

hey gravel, you're into faith no more, too!! Mike Patton is a badasss!

Don't look at me I'm ugly in the morning!!!!

I have some stuff where he sang some backup with Sepultura, if you're interested.

glad to see you are still in the free world...

hey gravel, you're into faith no more, too!! Mike Patton is a badasss!

Don't look at me I'm ugly in the morning!!!!

I have some stuff where he sang some backup with Sepultura, if you're interested.

Shit man....I am about to buy a plane ticket to South America just to go see them live!!!

Hell yeah I haven't listened to Selpultura since ROOTS BLOODY ROOTS!!!!

And see a Donkey Show:eek:

Just checkin in.

Jeremy, I see you still haven't made the triple rocket sword yet? :rolleyes:

:D

I just tried running a search for a pic of some tough biker dude on a girls bicycle to post here...no particular reason. I found some really weird things. That said, I ran across this pic.

girly-bike.jpg

I just don't know how to react to it. I mean, I think it's pretty cool...chicks on bikes turn me on...but in this case what would that say about me? :confused:

Was that out loud? :eek:

Shit man....I am about to buy a plane ticket to South America just to go see them live!!!

Hell yeah I haven't listened to Selpultura since ROOTS BLOODY ROOTS!!!!

And see a Donkey Show:eek:

Thats awesome, I didn't know they were even still together.... Enjoy that show!!!

and, uh, enjoy that donkey show, too.... if you can.

I saw one years and years ago.... its still so fresh in my mind I still throw up a little in my mouth when I think about it.

Once you watch it, you can't unwatch it!

Thats awesome, I didn't know they were even still together.... Enjoy that show!!!

and, uh, enjoy that donkey show, too.... if you can.

I saw one years and years ago.... its still so fresh in my mind I still throw up a little in my mouth when I think about it.

Once you watch it, you can't unwatch it!

Cheaper actually to fly to Europe........but check it out!
http://www.fnm.com/tour-dates.shtml

Me and momma are at the emergency vet clinic with Ares. Not sure what's wrong with him, but he's been throwing up and poopin blood all day. Cross ur fingers

I have been workin on some fantasy shit,, but, due to late, I have been makin shanks,,,,, out of Carbon Fiber,

Just checkin in.

Jeremy, I see you still haven't made the triple rocket sword yet? :rolleyes:

:D

I just tried running a search for a pic of some tough biker dude on a girls bicycle to post here...no particular reason. I found some really weird things. That said, I ran across this pic.

girly-bike.jpg

I just don't know how to react to it. I mean, I think it's pretty cool...chicks on bikes turn me on...but in this case what would that say about me? :confused:

Was that out loud? :eek:

i am loading a video that will explain alot...[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XGuzNMNgQKk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XGuzNMNgQKk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

:eek::eek::eek:....First Chisel Grinds now this!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back