Contacting Hinderer Knives For Direct Purchase (firefighter)

I'm an active duty full-time firefighter. As such, I'm able to purchase direct from Hinderer. BUT, I'm having a difficult time figuring out how to get in contact with the right person at Hinderer. Have any of you ever done this? Do you have an email address or phone number for the person I need to talk to? You can PM or email me here.

I sent an email to their general inquiry email address about 10 days ago - haven't heard back. I also searched their website top to bottom for contact info or details on how to order. All I was able to find were the parameters around qualifying for a direct order, and a general email address.

Thanks!! - Matt

I'm an active duty full-time firefighter. As such, I'm able to purchase direct from Hinderer. BUT, I'm having a difficult time figuring out how to get in contact with the right person at Hinderer. Have any of you ever done this? Do you have an email address or phone number for the person I need to talk to? You can PM or email me here.

I sent an email to their general inquiry email address about 10 days ago - haven't heard back. I also searched their website top to bottom for contact info or details on how to order. All I was able to find were the parameters around qualifying for a direct order, and a general email address.

Thanks!! - Matt

I purchased one through that program a month ago. I used the general e-mail to inquire and received a response from Rob the next day instructing me on how to provide my credentials and what he had available. Transaction was completed within 2 days. Maybe they are at a show or something? I think I heard they are in the process of moving into a new shop also, so a very busy group over there. Sorry not much help to you, but thats the way it worked for me.

Good Luck,
Glenn

Awesome. Thanks for the help gentlemen. I'll send Rob an email today.

In your email, if you tell Rob O. he has "a really cute beard" then he might throw a little extra into your order......but you have to use those words exactly.....;)

In your email, if you tell Rob O. he has "a really cute beard" then he might throw a little extra into your order......but you have to use those words exactly.....;)

hahaha ok!!
....is this something only you know??

hahaha ok!!
....is this something only you know??

Yeah....I was havin' a little fun with you....:D.....figured you'd see through it......
Rob O. is pretty cool though....awesome guy to deal with if you have questions or need help......
And excellent choice on the XM.....amazing knife......beautiful and badass all in one incredible package......
Don't know if you've had one before......but if not, you're in for a treat...!!! :D

Ive done it twice so far....same situation going into it. I think you will find they have great customer service, even though they cant make them fast enough, Rob or Rick will get back to you soon.....tough going into the weekend. You will end up with a great knife.

Ive done it twice so far....same situation going into it. I think you will find they have great customer service, even though they cant make them fast enough, Rob or Rick will get back to you soon.....tough going into the weekend. You will end up with a great knife.

Rob replied back as soon as I sent an email directly to him. The 3.5" XM-18's should be ready to ship in the next 6 weeks.

Congrats! You're going to like it! Mine quickly became my favorite knife!

Rob replied back as soon as I sent an email directly to him. The 3.5" XM-18's should be ready to ship in the next 6 weeks.

:( he hasn't got back to me... In over a week when I asked when the next batch was...

:( he hasn't got back to me... In over a week when I asked when the next batch was...

Muster's coming up and Blade isn't too far away. Fire off another polite e-mail, he'll reply. But let's not forget he has a life outside of his job. Happy Easter weekend to all.

Back