Not open for further replies.

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Here's the knife:

ShortNess0625-01.jpg

Here's the Specs:

7.5" Overall

3.5" blade = 3/32" 1095, edge quenched, "Mountain Man" finish ;) on the flats, Scandi Grind (zero edge)

4" handle = Natural Canvas Micarta, bead blasted for extra grip, aluminum corby bolts and lanyard tube, 3/8" thick slabs

And Here's the Catch:

All you have to do is tell me ONE thing you'd use this knife for....AND then be willing to write a review about it and post it here on bladeforums.

That's it!

Rules
  • ONE suggestion per post
  • Multiple entries acceptable - up to a maximum of 20 :p
  • MUST be willing to post a review within a week of receiving the knife
  • Winner will be picked using www.random.org and entering in the post number (so it pays to have more than one suggestion ;))
This contest will remain open until Friday, July 24th 12:00PM CDT - at which time a winner will be selected.

Thanks for entering the contest - and Best of Luck to Everybody!!!

:thumbup:

Dan

Last edited:
Looks like a great utility design, thanks for the chance.

I would cut my steak with it.

I'll be cutting up snacks at the campsite with that knife.

Looks like a great skinner for our smallish whitetail deer we have here in the Texas hillcountry!

Looks great!

It would make a great kitchen utility knife. Looks like a very usable size.

I'll test the edge with my thumb and accidentally I'll cut myself. :D

Great GAW.

Thanks for the chance Dan!!!!!!!

Use it in the kitchen and make a lovely plate of Nacho's with fresh Guacamole and Salsa.

Thanks Dan!

It would be my new cheese and sausage knife, which means it will be used all the time.

I would add it to my E & E pack so that if we get overrun by hermit crabs here on the beach, then I can head for the hills here in Crestview to fend off the nasty creatures and defend my small estate near the gator ponds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back