***CONTEST - Win a Free Knife!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was about time to upgrade anyway, awesome idea for a contest. Worth it just to be able to search on all new posts again.

The payment server screwed something up, so I don't have a transaction # or confirmation page, this was all that I got:

An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will re

My credit card was charged $10 and I was able to change my group membership to basic in my control panel, so it did go through. If you need me to verify that it was done today, I can probably contact an admin to get a timestamp or something useful.

Dan, What a great idea for a contest! Thanks for the chance. I joined at the basic level, but hope to go gold when my business gets a little stronger.
Shawn

Info:
Invoice Number : mrappraisit
Description : 6e8aeef8e6c70cdfe2eed23a03ffd2ce Subscription
Total : US $10.00

brinstar - I trust you, but get verification so everybody trusts you too. :D

Thanks for showing your support and stepping up in a BIG way, guys!

:thumbup:

Dan

It's time for me to upgrade anyways. Thanks for the chance Dan.

Upgraded from Registered User, to Basic.
Transaction ID : 2562185412

Thanks again!

Glad to see so many guys willing to PONY UP and show their support - way to go!!!

:thumbup:

Dan

So I skip lunch for a few days and upgrade to Basic Membership. Great job promoting Bladeforums and a healthy lifestyle (I need to lose a few pounds anyway). Thanks, Mr. Koster! Beautiful knife also!

Transaction ID : 2562610218

Cool, I just went from basic to knife maker yesterday and then found this generous offer.

Date/Time : 13-Aug-2009 04:06:34 PM
Transaction ID : 2561002165

Thanks Dan.

Thanks for the push!

========= GENERAL INFORMATION =========

Merchant : Onestopknifeshop.com-Twelve Bravo Marketing, Inc.
Date/Time : 14-Aug-2009 05:18:14 PM
Transaction ID : 2562759127

========= ORDER INFORMATION =========
Invoice Number : Truelove
Description : 7ec99fee9fe39233c14a1bbddb26e012 Subscription
Total : US $10.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back