• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

'Cosmic blast' chef (SOLD)

BogdanS

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello my dear friends,

With God's good will today i present you the 'Cosmic blast' chef - a sleek design with an unique appearance.

The blade is made using 12c27 stainless steel ingot and is hand sanded to a very thin and light profile with a 15 degree second bevel.
For the handle i used a 'cosmic' duet of materials :) - black meteorite G10 and a gorgeous piece of 'nebula' stabilized maple burl for the bolster; the bolster pocket is milled. Fittings are solid brass.

The blade is app 7" while overall is app 11" (need to check this once more to be perfectly precise ;)).

The price is only 115 usd.

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

1.jpg

Thanks, should be a great user.
It’s pretty much exactly what I’ve been looking for.

R RobT2 - thank you very much dear brother and may it serve you well! PM following on spot ;)

It seems that you have reached the max PM limit so i cannot send you a PM - will you be so kind and give me an email address or maybe clear the inbox ;)

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

K K80Shooter - i have 3 more blades on my desk my dear brother so if you wish i can tag you once ready ;)

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

Back