Countdown to the BTOJ !!

nick681

Gold Member
Now begins the countdown to the arrival of the BTOJ bearing the Desert INFI! :) Jerry said the majority of the Military overruns should ship by tuesday.
pubimage.asp

Nick

~Nuclear INFIdel and Aspiring INFI Hog~
pubimage.asp

OK, they are in the packages, lets get the next batch on the block!!!

You poor poor fella who waits. I know the day and the time when I get mine. And not only that, but it will be delivered by Blade Babe herself!

Man talk about service!!

Nick

pubimage.asp

mschwoeb,

Are you picking yours up at the Indy show? If so, I imagine I can safely assume that thats where mine will be too.

I am picking mine up at Indy, but you should call or email Busse to make sure that you are on the list for them to take there and not to be shipped out.

Originally posted by mschwoeb
You poor poor fella who waits. I know the day and the time when I get mine. And not only that, but it will be delivered by Blade Babe herself!

Me too! Me too! :D :D :D

No knives today....maybe tomorrow :(

Nick

pubimage.asp

I can only hope mine ships Tuesday. Beautiful Desert Recurve come to papa. Maybe it will arrive by Friday. :D :p

It's thursday and Mr Brownsocks has still not stopped by. No INFI for me today. :grumpy: :(

Nick

1389572.jpg

Nick, you've got another BTOJ en route my friend....and it's hoggishly fat ;) :eek:

BTW Nick, you're turning into a disgustingly dangerous INFI HOG :eek: :grumpy: :D

In my best Scooby Doo voice "Who me?".

Every Busse knife I buy is one step closer to HOGDOM :D

Nick

1389572.jpg

Gee Whiz! Maybe I need to put out some bait for the Postman and Mr Brownsocks. What do they eat?
They seem to be staying away from my place. :( . I have a few packages coming in the mail/UPS . No luck today either. Maybe tomorrow.

Nick

Originally posted by nick681
Every Busse knife I buy is one step closer to HOGDOM :D
Nick

one step closer:confused: nick my friend... you are an OINKER!

YUP, A FIRST CLASS PORKER!:D :D :D

I was just at the UPS warehouse tonight. More BTOJ's than one could imagine. If I only knew which ones had INFI :D

Back