counterfeits on ebay!!

I think the seller can get away with it since it does not appear to be claiming any of them to be name brand. If in doubt, report it to E-Bay, it is easy.

As always there is nothing we can do about these people.
I know the person who is making these knives in China.
They bought my custom knives and then knocked them off before I knew what they are doing.

Any Customs officers, ICE or others here are welcome to stop them.
DDR is my name and they are using it without permission.
I have seen the knife up close.
IT IS TRASH!!!

Shame that Ebay does nothing to stop these morons either. You can report until your fingers fall off, in the end nothing is done.

Shame that Ebay does nothing to stop these morons either. You can report until your fingers fall off, in the end nothing is done.

I disagree.Every counterfeit knife I've reported was pulled before it was sold.

This bottom feeder has been reported.

FWIW - I follow the Benchmade line. On clones/fakes/copies on eBay, and know that things are getting pulled much faster as a result of actions on their part. As was said in a recent post...

"It's not just sales that are factors with fakes and copies. There are real world injuries due to components that are not the same materials, heat treated correctly, etc.

Knowingly selling the fake/copy, and even stating it is, not only takes away from keeping the product USA (most all fakes/copies I've seen are produced in Asia), but puts the product out into the public to potentially persuade a user into disliking the portrayed manufacturer, due to injury or simply the fit/finish of the product.

On another note, copyright is a right (no pun intended). Fueling counterfeits by selling and trading them causes the reasoning behind copyright and trademarks to back up a brand, to diminish greatly. It just gives the counterfeiters the capital to continue."

A big +1 on this. :thumbup:

lol. 12.95 for a DDR. Whoever thinks that's a genuine article must be gullible as all hell.

I have noticed similar issues with Ebay sales of counterfeit Leupold scopes.
Any one who thinks they are going to score a Leupold scope for under $100. is a fool anyway
Buyer beware. Notice where the product comes from.

Back