Couple that will soon be for sale.

I know these are terrible cell phone pics, but here are a few I have been working on. I should have them up for sale tonight sometime with some proper pics. I am going to keep the Bushcrafter with the hamon. First time I did bolsters with angles and with the jade g10 accents. Figured I would get some full flat bushies out there anyway. The other blade is a caper. What do you guys think?

Angled bolsters hold a special place in my heart, looks great Matt!

Those angled bolsters sir, your bad ass challenge knife inspired me to attempt Todd! Went out on a limb and angled them a little, I wasn't brave enough to try the angles like yours had.

And Trade that blade is awful nice, it has a nice hamon/ temper line that wraps the tip like my other hamons that show up in good light. I just satin finished that one instead of sanding it higher and etching etc.

Those angled bolsters sir, your bad ass challenge knife inspired me to attempt Todd! Went out on a limb and angled them a little, I wasn't brave enough to try the angles like yours had.

And Trade that blade is awful nice, it has a nice hamon/ temper line that wraps the tip like my other hamons that show up in good light. I just satin finished that one instead of sanding it higher and etching etc.

Well thanks, but its really not that difficult. you ever make it down to the shop I can show ya a easy way to do it.

Matt, excellent looking knives, & as Stump said, "Nice job".
But being a "Khaki" type person, the bottom left corner of that first picture kinda caught my eye . . . . Hmmmmm . . . . . ;)
Good job, looking forward to the pics tonight.
Be safe.

Thanks guys!
Stump got your message ill follow up when I get off work.

J1M- thats a becker bk-16 I got from ethan becker at the gathering.

Beautiful blades.

Killer job on the handles for #3!
all 3 blades look good, but that is excellent.
J1M - if you ever branch out into factory knives, that BK16 and it's clip point sibling the BK17 are great.

Back