CPK midwest

yoko

11% ABV
Gold Member
Hopefully we get a bunch of regions involved in this!

I know I've posted "where are you from" but I work around paint fumes all day lol

I'd like to meet up with fellow members in the midwest some day and maybe even set up travel south to the mother land

I'm a few minutes from Toledo Ohio (work in Toledo)

It’s showing me as being roughly 5 hours from Toledo so even though I’m considered an east coast son-of-a-b from WNY I might be able to crash this Midwest party if it happens!

Nate showed pics from a cutting competition that took place in Meadville, PA (just south of Erie) that looked like a potential event that several of us could meet up at as well so that’s an option yoko yoko . Looks like it’s at a Fair so we can drink and ride the carnival rides too lol.

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/congratulations-to-team-cpk-unprecedented-win.1887226/

Hopefully we get a bunch of regions involved in this!

I know I've posted "where are you from" but I work around paint fumes all day lol

I'd like to meet up with fellow members in the midwest some day and maybe even set up travel south to the mother land

I'm a few minutes from Toledo Ohio (work in Toledo)
I'm down
It’s showing me as being roughly 5 hours from Toledo so even though I’m considered an east coast son-of-a-b from WNY I might be able to crash this Midwest party if it happens!

Nate showed pics from a cutting competition that took place in Meadville, PA (just south of Erie) that looked like a potential event that several of us could meet up at as well so that’s an option yoko yoko . Looks like it’s at a Fair so we can drink and ride the carnival rides too lol.

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/congratulations-to-team-cpk-unprecedented-win.1887226/
Only a 40 minute drive for me, Im in 😁😁

Another selling point for Meadville, Titusville is only about a 30 minute drive from "downtown"

With all of the knife history we have in this area of PA and Catt Co. NY, why the HELL don’t we have any sort of good knife shows around here? It’s simply crazy to me.
Never thought about it, but that's a good point. Usually I just attribute the suckiness of this area to being mostly rust-belt ghost towns.
Maybe someday the GEC Rendezvous will evolve into something greater 🤞
I think Bradford has a yearly show but I don't remember being impressed with the listing, appeared to be the standard flea market vendors

madcap_magician madcap_magician , no, not really any at all and I don’t want shitty knife shows coming around so I specified that they needed to be good lol.

Maybe Meadville cutting competition could piggyback a knife show for the event in the future? Jo the Machinist Jo the Machinist , is the first competition of the year always there or does it rotate around?

Yea I'll agree shows around here are buns
(Usually 1 guy with a few things at gun shows lol)

Last edited:
madcap_magician madcap_magician , no, not really any at all and I don’t want shitty knife shows coming around so I specified that they needed to be good lol.

Maybe Meadville cutting competition could piggyback a knife show for the event in the future? Jo the Machinist Jo the Machinist , is the first competition of the year always there or does it rotate around?
Since I have been doing it, it is always the first.

Last edited:
Back