[CPK] Please help identify a blank

OjAs8rw.png

Saw this in a post. It kind of looks like a DEK2 with a swedge, but the ramp seems smaller with a lengthier blade. Maybe just the perspective of the photo.

Went through the encyclopedia but wasn't sure if there was a 100% match.

Thanks!

OP, the photo is from CPK's IG page which was also posted in here in these past couple of days. The person who is holding those two CPKs is probably Mark Scrimgeour AKA CPK-Mark. The CPK on the far side of the frame looks to be one of the special bowie variant SDFKs. The one on the nearside which has caught your eyes, that DEK2, I reckon is one of his special hollow grind ones which may only be available in a very limited quantity (a few only). That one pictured is either possibly spoken for already or being taken to Blade 2023.

Last edited:
I think that is a highly modified field knife.

We've got 120 knives in the bag and are going to make a few more today before we call it quits. I have plenty of inventory to offer some really nice knives for the whole weekend. And I'm sure we'll bring some home with us.

We have managed to put together a nice selection of special one-offs too.

I'm hoping we can win the world cutting championship this weekend. This could be a really good blade show.

I think that is a highly modified field knife.

We've got 120 knives in the bag and are going to make a few more today before we call it quits.

We have managed to put together a nice selection of special one-offs too.

I'm hoping we can win the world cutting championship this weekend. This could be a really good blade show.

Uh-oh...

I may just need to bring more cash than I was originally planning for this weekend! 😅

Back