• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CPM-3V KwaiDashi

These are all heavily discounted for BladeForums members as a way of redeeming myself for not being so active in this community. Time to put those memberships to good use ;) Don't tell my IG/Reddit followers :p

These are all 0.156" thick CPM-3V @ 58-59rc + cryo treatment by Peters' with a 2.75" blade length and full sized 4.25" long handles. Great little EDC blades with a bit of a tactical/traditional look to them. They're a mix between Kiridashi and the upswept Kwaiken blade. All are flat V ground; no chisels.

1) SOLD!! First one has angled black G10 scales with a simple stonewash/satin finish; comes with kydex sheath and ULTI clip for in pocket carry or IWB. These are $255 msrp but BladeForums members can snag it for $225 shipped either via PayPal, money order, or discount code from my website using Stripe.

V6OnnJr.jpg

Ln5rqzy.jpg

Here's also a video of it before the swedge was added: https://www.instagram.com/p/BV_I6rCBlY9/?taken-by=lake_county_knife_and_tool

2) Next is a cerakoted "blackout" version with carbon fiber rounded scales and a tanto style blade. Little shorter than the standard blade length at only 2" and no swedge on this one. Comes with kydex sheath and black leather belt loop. If you'd like an ULTI clip let me know; they're just a hair extra. $300 msrp on my webstore but BladeForums members can get it for $265 shipped either via PayPal, money order, or discount code from my website using Stripe.

A75Oh5T.jpg

Q0ZJWn8.jpg

3) Last is quite a... uhm, well special build consisting of blood splat cerakote and carbon fiber scales. This one has sat around for a while so i'm letting it go for $265 shipped like the previous and it comes with a kydex sheath and black leather belt loop. Taller secondary bevel + a swedge grind.

ddsPZau.jpg

o3WrqJR.jpg

ArXHWzZ.jpg

Here's a shot of all three of them for shits 'n gigs

MUPsRaN.jpg

Interested in any of my other tools or gadgets? PM me we can work out a bundle.

Ryan
LCKT

Last edited:
Back