Cqc 7 flipper with 154cm

Hello all!
At a site I usually buy knives from I saw they had cqc 7f both in s35vn and 154cm. I havent found them on the Emerson site, and I wondered if it was just a typo, or if Emerson are going back to 154cm on the flippers.

Anyone who knows??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The very 1st batch made was a limited run with S35VN for a trade show with special markings on the blade. All that have been produced since for standard production are 154cm.

Ok, thank you! At that particular site the s35vn was the only 7 flipper in stock, and the 154cm was not available until the end of april, so i just wondered:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure that's accurate- My CQC7F is S35VN, standard production, nothing special in terms of markings on the blade.

Edit to add: In fact one internet seller is referring to the 154CM version as a "special edition".

Last edited:
So my S35vn flipper 7 is rare? It is such a great little knife I absolutely love it. Love the chisel grind. I thought I wouldn't like bearings on an Emerson but I do because it makes waving action better.

I havent found them on the Emerson site, and I wondered if it was just a typo, or if Emerson are going back to 154CM on the flippers.

According to the Emerson Knives webpage, the 7 flipper is available in S35VN or 154CM for a few dollars less.

From the CQC-7BW flipper page...

"The Flipper 7 is the next evolution in the Emerson CQC-7 Family. With all the components of the insanely popular CQC-7BW, with the added Flipper tab. This knife boasts three different opening methods: Wave-out, Thumb-out, and Flip out – WTF!

Now available in 154 cm!"

Last edited:
Back