• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Craig Brewer stag Sowbelly trapper *Sold*

Status
Not open for further replies.

VCM3

Dealer / Materials Provider
Platinum Member
I had this knife listed,using Craig's pictures,see the link :
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/967512-Craig-Brewer-Stag-Sowbelly-Trapper

I have been re listing some knives with an attempt at better pics. This knife is so finely finished out,it was pretty much impossible to get no glare on the very well rounded bolsters.I use outdoor natural light.
Looking it over again today I realize it is pretty much as close to flawless work as anyone could do.The grinds are so thin & even,blades are razor sharp. Spring tension,perfect,everything about it is spt on. So I realize,my first pricing was more realistic. It is lowered now,and this is the text from the linked thread above :

A real beauty from TX maker Craig Brewer.This knife is 3-3/4" closed.Both blades,spey & clip,are 2-3/4" with 2.5" cutting edges.With either blade open,knife is 6.5". CPM 154 CM ss is hollow ground,satin hand rubbed finish,cut swedges ,crescent nail pulls.Premium,very well matched stag. Pinned oval shield.SS mill relieved liners,bolster & caps are milled one piece w/ liner. Smooth action,perfect.Pivot bushing construction on both blades. Outstanding fit,finish,walk 'n' talk on this knife.I'm honored to offer Craig's work.

**Sold**

Feel free to contact me if you need,Thanks,-Vince

So with Craig's pics & mine here below,you have a shot at it,if you know what you are looking at ,you'll realize the fantastic knife offered here at a very,very reasonable pricing.
Thanks All,-Vince
088-1.jpg

091-1.jpg

092-2.jpg

086-1.jpg

094-1.jpg

096.jpg

098-1.jpg

101.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.