Crew memeber badges

Hi
We are making Crew Member Badges.
Tell us what NAME you want on yours!

Here is how they work.

They will have your name and the year that you Joined on the badge.
If you have 1-5 knives you will be a Platinum Member. There will be a P before the year on your badge.
When you get to knife number 6 we will change you badge to G for gold please the original date.
When you get to 15 knives you will receive a REAL TITANIUM badge with T and the date on the badge. We hope you all get to the T level.

Give us your comments.!

Sounds excellent, though the numbers seem a bit high. I say that only because the knives I see myself buying all are now in the 500+ dollar range. 15 knives...that'll be 15 - 20 years from now. Haha.

I'd say T level should be more around 8 - 10+ knives.

Name...hmm: Hark "Ironman" Tjandra, CSCS. <---might as well make use of my official title. Do I get a prize for longest name?

Hark
I hope we can fit that on the badge
When your career gets into gear you will buy one a week!!!!

Maybe, I'll commission one a week. I'm sure I'll think of crazy stuff to have done to them.

I'd like mine to have my forum name "drillsgt71" on it. I only have the one you helped me order, but it's a favorite. I will buy more someday when I can afford, don't expect to get the Ti badge unless I hit the lotterry. LOL!

I'll PM you my info to save you time looking it up.

Darrel, my envelope showed up, was torn open, and had a letter from the post office stating it was damaged in transit and the contents were missing.

I got mine and it looks great. I will say it just made it. The envelope was battered up. You might need to use a padded envelope. My wife got the mail and as she came in the door she said i received my Gunhammer back from service. She gave me the envelope and I thought she was messing with me. I had to explain to here there should be a box with a knife in it, not a envelope.

Got to say, if I put my full name, including nickname, on a badge, I guarantee it wouldn't fit. I sure hope I will be able to make it to T level some day!

Back