CRK Sub-Forum Idea. . .

Gents and Ladies/Brothers and Sisters/Fellow CRK'ers,

I have had an idea kicking around in my head for awhile now and maybe it has been discussed before, but I wanted to open a dialogue on it.

What if the CRK Forum had its own buying/selling/trading sub-forum similar to the Busse sales sub-forum?

Here is my thinking--I know that those who are looking to buy/sell are generally keeping their eyes out on the Exchange, but wouldn't it be nice if we had the option to list our CRK items first to the CRK forumites? Not that access would be restricted to anyone to come and persuse these forums as well, but I like to think of us as a fairly tight-knit group and it would be nice to have a "headstart" to the CRK goodies offered. Regarding the WTB/Trading section--sometimes I feel like posting in that section is a black hole of sorts and the real CRK folks aren't exposed to those postings as often as could be possible by having our own trading sub-forum.

Thoughts? Ideas?

+1 me likes too :D

would make things easier to see nad we would spend time better
it's the same to have it IN the CRK subF or in the BST section

Good idea. I don't travel too far in this forum. Normally Multi tool, CRK, spyderco, general and the outdoors section.

I like the idea.

I'm not sure how the forum handles those, but I like it!

Since CRK themselves are the moderators of this forum I am going to send them an email and get their perspective on it and then I can send the man (Spark) an email/PM and get his feedback.

Please keep posting your comments and thoughts on this as we go. It seems that the more forum support we get behind it, the more likely it will be that we can make it happen.

That would be ideal.

So many CRK's are traded and sold on the exchange it only seems practical to have their own sub forum.

Hell yah. Keep me from having to check for the word Sebenza a in the sales forum. I'll go see Spark tomorrow and see what he says. This is a great idea!

Back