Cross Post: Auction for Super Ben (A friend of the Fletcher & Fiddleback Forge forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

***Dylan was kind enough to let me cross post this here; the OP is over in the Fiddleback Forge subforum, but seeing as one of Dylan's knives is featured, I figured that some of the folks here might be interested!***
After another awesome round of fundraising for Super Ben, we’re trying to keep the momentum going! After making a phenomenally generous donation in Mcracker’s Super Ben thread this week, the winning bidder (RedbeAR15 :thumbup:) amazingly offered to “flip” my donated Fletcher Knives Hatchula II (#19) back into the shark-tank to drive another round of funding for our favorite honorary little forum member!

If you are unfamiliar with Ben’s story, please see here: http://www.gofundme.com/Bens-Fight-against-TSC

With that said, I was in the process of putting a post together to get the Hatchula II re-listed, when our own M4Super90 reached out to me in an effort to further “sweeten the pot”! As it stands now, this next round of fundraising will now include two phenomenal offerings from Fiddleback Family makers; A Fletcher Knives Hatchula II (#19) and a stunning WAS (Allen Surrels) Short-Muk!

=====================
Bidding is open to any member and the structure will be as follows:

- Winning bid surpasses $250:

• Fletcher Hatchula II (#19): Sandblasted black canvas micarta scales over black g10 with a yellow g10 pinstripe, 3/16” SFT, convex ground 01 Tool Steel. It has been lovingly used but is in phenomenal shape, razor sharp & ready to go! Will ship with both a Fletcher Knives black kydex sheath, a beautiful HJE leather sheath.
  • A “Spa treatment” for 1 x Fiddleback Forge knife (up to a $50 value).

DSC_0100_zpsumqqzncb.jpg

DSC_0099_zps9vorutvy.jpg

DSC_0098_zpsxsaq6bm7.jpg

-
Winning bid surpasses $450:

• All of the items listed above, AND...
  • A new WAS Knives Shortmuk w/ Purple Cloud Magma over black w/ white pinstripes, SFT Tang, flat ground on 3/32” CPM 154 (courtesy of M4Super90!!)
_DSC2587.JPG

_DSC2580.JPG

- Winning bid surpasses $650:

• All of the items listed above, AND...
  • A new Leatherman Wave multi-tool (complete with case and a full set of driver bits)
  • A LMF scout ferro rod (toxic green)
  • A ultralight pocket-sized fishing/survival kit from Howe's Knife Shop
  • A BladeForums Platinum membership for 1 x year
=====================

As in previous Super Ben auctions, the rules are simple:

- Bidding begins today, Saturday 16MAY2015 at 1500 EDT (3pm) and will conclude Monday 18MAY2015 at 2000 EDT (8pm)

- 100% of all proceeds goes to Super Ben’s fight against TSC; the winning bidder’s donation should be paid directly to Ben’s GoFundMe account (http://www.gofundme.com/Bens-Fight-against-TSC). Once the winning bid / donation is confirmed, your corresponding items will be shipped immediately

- Questions, PM me or post in the thread; we're trying to do this for a good cause and want everyone to be comfortable with their donation
!

Thanks for your continued support & happy bidding!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back