Crowfoot question

Several things happened to me last weekend. Deer season, a chance to walk through the Sierras. Trout.
I managed to find myself confronted with the chance to do all these things over what turned out to be a very long weekend.

While sorting through the possibilities of a dream 4 days, I decided to carry my recently aquired Para Rescue Crowfoot.

Other than the fact that I wasn't so smart the first time I drew it out of it's sheath, (I brushed the palm of my hand and drew my own blood!) This is my new favorite knife.

I didn't get a deer but my neighbor did and I was in on the dressing. Crowfoot rules.
I did catch Trout and while not a "filet" knife the Crowfoot was spectacular.

I bought the knife because it looked like a user. It really is. It is super comfortable in the hand. It is also, sharp and stays that way. After a full couple of days outside, my "job" was to shut down our cabin for the winter. The Crowfoot worked through boxes, twine, a pound of cheese a loaf of bread(snack for us workers), made short work of some old towels and rubber hose( I can't talk about it) and cut notches in some improvised window stop pins.

OK, Ok here's my question. Do you have anything that would allow me to switch the sheath around to belt carry?

Thanks for a great knife.
Mike

mumbleypeg, glad to hear you are happy with the knife. I like to hear good field stories, way more exciting than cardboard cutting!

:)

tacmedic is right, the sheath is drilled to accomodate the mini tek-lock, and they are a rather handy fixture. It took me a long time to appreciate them but I do like them now.

Back