Current Models......CAMP BLOOD....

Don't get on made on a Monday or Friday!! ;)
You'll love your Horton.

I have been haunting the bladeforums for a while this is my first post(my computer skills are lacking I usually screw the thing up). I think your knives look great and I hear they perform as well. Is the camp blood still available? VERY INTERESTED! Info?
Thanks keep up the great work

I have been haunting the bladeforums for a while this is my first post(my computer skills are lacking I usually screw the thing up). I think your knives look great and I hear they perform as well. Is the camp blood still available? VERY INTERESTED! Info?
Thanks keep up the great work

Shadownight if you will follow along in the Platinum Club sticky it is a little easier to follow whats happening. You probably have been in there, just remember it moves fast and furious. Welcome :thumbup: Dont forget to post.

Shadownight if you will follow along in the Platinum Club sticky it is a little easier to follow whats happening. You probably have been in there, just remember it moves fast and furious. Welcome :thumbup: Dont forget to post.
Thanks chicken plucker :thumbup:

looks like busse has some serious competion,Bleeping awesome,outstanding work and crafstmanship,I want to put one through it's paces:)

no sweat,,,, we can make that happen here... Jerry Busse has been a great help to me,, but, friendly competition never hurts..

I gotta stop looking at these pictures I am starting to see camp bloods in my sleep!!!

utf-8BSU1HMDAwOTcuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwOTYuanBn.jpg

Lets see some pics of that little necker. Oh and that cleaver is bad ass. I don't need it for anything at all but for some reason want it.

Please dear god tell me that the knuckle knife and the clever Are not discontinued
They are both totaly bad ass.

Back