current production schedule updates.

Just got word that the GSO-4.7 blades have been ground and are heading off to heat treating.

Also, in case you missed the Instagram update, the GSO-5.1 CPM-20CV blades are here. Those also underwent a slightly different heat treat and so far Guy is really impressed with them.

The last of the GSO-5 orders are heading out today or tomorrow.

Just got word that the GSO-4.7 blades have been ground and are heading off to heat treating.

Also, in case you missed the Instagram update, the GSO-5.1 CPM-20CV blades are here. Those also underwent a slightly different heat treat and so far Guy is really impressed with them.

I love it. Thank you, ma'am!

So, since I've been inactive in the forum for a while I don't know if you've already picked this to pieces... But it's driving me nuts since I saw it on Instagram:

"@surviveknives Maybe... lol It is CPM-154CM but yes, there are a few stacks in this upcoming batch [the 4.7]. There is another surprise material as well, that I don't believe is visible in the photo"

What is the surprise material?? When/if can I get a 2.7 in it or cpm-154?? And when will you release the new handle colors/materials?? All these teasers are driving me crazy... ;) Aaaargh.

And: Please. Don't. Mention. The. Folder!

So, since I've been inactive in the forum for a while I don't know if you've already picked this to pieces... But it's driving me nuts since I saw it on Instagram:

"@surviveknives Maybe... lol It is CPM-154CM but yes, there are a few stacks in this upcoming batch [the 4.7]. There is another surprise material as well, that I don't believe is visible in the photo"

What is the surprise material?? When/if can I get a 2.7 in it or cpm-154?? And when will you release the new handle colors/materials?? All these teasers are driving me crazy... ;) Aaaargh.

And: Please. Don't. Mention. The. Folder!

Ni1s, I had been meaning to start a new "Speculation thread". Between instagram and Facebook, I've really been curious about these new steels and handles. Also, Guy had alluded to new sheath and attachment ideas. Do you feel like starting a new thread so we can get some rumors flying and/or get to the bottom of these issues? :D

Also, we need include a discussion on SURVIVE! hats.

Ni1s, I had been meaning to start a new "Speculation thread". Between instagram and Facebook, I've really been curious about these new steels and handles. Also, Guy had alluded to new sheath and attachment ideas. Do you feel like starting a new thread so we can get some rumors flying and/or get to the bottom of these issues? :D

Also, we need include a discussion on SURVIVE! hats.

Sure thing silver! :)

Did the last of the 5 orders go out?

Did the last of the 5 orders go out?

Still got one on order bud?

I ordered a factory second on June 16 and that day or the day after the status on the website changed to out of stock, so I imagine (unless there is still a situation with burgundy handles) that I'm just about last in line. I haven't gotten dinged yet but in my fantasy world my baby is already sharpened and is waiting for Ellie to get her in a box with my address on it. Maybe tomorrow??? I'm cool either way, but I keep dreaming of how my life will turn out if I get an email tomorrow :)

The last of the GSO-5 knives will go out today, with the exception of three orders that will be getting emails from me. Hunts and Silver are not on the email list so you should both get your tracking number emails in a couple hours.

Ellie, if you have an extra 5 just let me know. I'll take one.

There aren't very many, but there will be some Factory 2nd GSO-5s available in the next day or two. Keep an eye out. I don't really want to send out a newsletter (PTSD from the last of the old spec GSO-5.1) but we will probably send one out. I will try to give you guys an advance warning.

Back