Currently IN STOCK!

Just an update for anyone who's looking to pick up a new toy......

We currently have the following in stock and ready for immediate shipment:

LaGana Tactical with polished head. We had a few of these at SHOT SHOW and have a couple extra available. They're $200

The Frontiersman/Allan Eckert Tomahawk. Our beautiful hand-forged piece like the Rogers Rangers line, limited edition based on Allan's book the Frontiersman. There's even one in the museum in Kentucky in the Eckert Collection. $225

The Rainier Scout, our newest edition and a great, small belt axe. Perfect for camping, hunting, etc. This is the first ATCC Club Offering of 2005 and a steal at $95 for a hand-forged in the USA piece. ATCC club memberhsip is $20 for a lifetime and offers special, limited edition pieces, a newsletter (was delayed until March, 2005) and other benefits.

We also have a limited number of Peter LaGana's book of poetry left. They're are $20 each and proceeds go directly to the LaGana family.

Check previous postings for pictures or email me directly at suzanne@americantomahawk.com and I'll send you pictures. You can also call toll-free at 877-557-5200 to place an order. Any orders placed will be shipped on the next business day!

Suzanne Settle
Customer Service
American Tomahawk Company
877-557-5200 (Toll-Free)

To those of you who have not gotten your Rainier Scout yet, now is the time. You will not regret it! :)

We're now out of the polished Lagana Tacticals.

We have a few of the Rainier Scouts left and several of the Eckert Hawk. We still also have the Minuteman but all three are going quick. Give me call if you're interested and I can send you pictures & specs via email.

Suzanne Settle
Customer Service
American Tomahawk Company
877-557-5200 (Toll-Free)

would it be possible for you to show a pic of the The Frontiersman/Allan Eckert Tomahawk?

Thanks
Bill

Back