• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom knives and handles offered. Haw Creek Bladeworks

Brian77

Gold Member
Just an update from our shop at Haw Creek Bladeworks.

Here is a sample of some custom work for orders and for Blade Show Show. We are starting to make more custom large choppers. Mostly in 80 cr v2. Also in Z wear and 5160. With very comfortable handles.

We do replacement custom handles as well on your knife. And sharpening work.

VsPCzsjl.jpg

5ogIl3zl.jpg

N7ACL2Sl.jpg

2lPwSlBl.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/hawcreekblades/

Last edited:
Blade Show 2017

20170602_091029_resized.jpg

Attachments

• 20170602_091800_resized.jpg
    20170602_091800_resized.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 128
  • 20170602_091809_resized.jpg
    20170602_091809_resized.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Yes I can, but it depends on the scale material, and what you have in mind. We do handle mods quite a bit.

I appreciate the response I have received so far. 4 new customers within 2 weeks. Handle mods, and regrinds. Thanks for your business and referrals. I am humbled by it.

Do you do anything of the sorts such as make g10 handles instead of current carbon fiber one on my brous blades division knife?

Do you do anything of the sorts such as make g10 handles instead of current carbon fiber one on my brous blades division knife?
Yes, you can send me an email. Info at hawcreekblade.com

Here is a custom Micarta handle installed on a Helle Utvaer knife blank provided by a customer from BF. Green micarta on Orange G 10. I reground the edge lightly and sharpened it, touched up the rough profile edges, and satin finished the flats. It turned out nicely.
xumWJk4l.jpg

RKUGPQfl.jpg

xJwr6vKl.jpg

I’ve got a few kitchen knives I would like done. How can we start the conversation?

Brian:

I have Gerber Yari II knives that have aluminum scales. I want non-metallic scales to replace them.

Among potential problems:
- Scales are affixed by what I think are torx screws? I cannot remove screws and scales myself. I would need to send the knife rather than just its scales. I suspect this is a better method to get the job done right.
- OEM aluminum scales have deep slots that I believe are intended to prevent knife's slippage when wet or bloody. Scales are dangerously slippery when wet. So slotted plus texturing/roughening - that is, very slightly thicker scales that prevent the knife from "wandering" - would be wanted.

Please PM me.

Hello,

I'm interested in having a handle done on a Jeff White blank I have. I can also maybe supply the scales I want on it (assuming you're ok with working with the scales) - they're shadetree burlap. I'd also want to add liners to it. Is this something you could help me with and could you give me a ballpark price estimate?

Hello,

I'm interested in having a handle done on a Jeff White blank I have. I can also maybe supply the scales I want on it (assuming you're ok with working with the scales) - they're shadetree burlap. I'd also want to add liners to it. Is this something you could help me with and could you give me a ballpark price estimate?
sure email me at info@hawcreekblade daught comm

Did you sell the large (Bowie looking) knife that was located on the left side of you sign, last pic. If not, what are you asking..

Back