• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Leather Sheaths

sheathmaker

Custom Leather Sheaths
Leather sheaths for most any knife, folder or fixed blade. Average turn around is about 48 hours. Prices vary with size of knife and style of sheath. Contact me by email or phone, all contact information is below in my sig line. No Web Site, but I can email photos after first contact.

Edit: Photos added

Last edited:
For those who do not know Paul, his skills are exceptional and he is great to work with.

Paul, I have a few I'd like to talk about. One is for a slipjoint so please, please, please don't mention it to anyone over in the traditional forum. I'd get hung out to dry (but not be Gus because he is cool with knife purses). I'll be in touch soon. Only condition is that if I'm ever down your way in TX, I hope you will invite me over and give me some points.....

Hi Paul, I just sent you an E-Mail about a couple sheaths I would like. I really hope you got it and are willing to help me.

Paul made a beauty of a sheath for my Paranee/Wheeler fighter!!! Thanks Paul.
Greg

Back