Attention Custom Order Books Are Cloosing on August 5th! (NEW SITE COMING)

AA Forge

Custom Knife Maker
I wanted to give everyone a heads up that I will be closing the order books on August 5th for a little while.

Here's what's going on- I got a call from my web site host informing me that I use an outdated system and that in the next year or two that they won't be supporting it anymore, so it's time to upgrade. The books will be closed for all of August at least, and I'm not sure how much longer it will take to get the new site up and running. I've been looking around at some new sites and I believe I have found one that will workout really well. It offers a large number of features that my current site doesn't have, like the main site and store being all one site; that will be very nice.

As for current on the book orders- I've been working on a schedule so that this won't affect them much at all. With the order books closed I will be finishing a couple of available knives each week to cover my day to day expenses. That being said, if you have been thinking of getting on the list, now would be the time. I don't know for sure how long this will take and if you don't place the custom order you have been thinking about now, than this will add at least two months to the wait time.

If you choose to get an order in before the books close on August 5th, use coupon code NEWSITE for 5% off your custom order!!!!

Thank you guys for all of the support, I couldn't do this with out you! This is something I really didn't want to do, but I think once it's all said and done it will be MUCH nicer.

Thanks again,
Adam

Last edited:
Guess it might be time to finally place mine. What kind of wait times are you looking at lately?

Adam, Sent an email about a custom order to you last night. Please let me know if you received it. Thank you

Adam, Sent an email about a custom order to you last night. Please let me know if you received it. Thank you

I received your email. Will be replying soon, I apologize as it has been crazy with work getting blades ground out to send for heat treat.

Hey Adam, also wanted to confirm you received my email regarding a custom order.
Thanks,
Nathan

Hey Adam, also wanted to confirm you received my email regarding a custom order.
Thanks,
Nathan

I don't believe I did. Try emailing me again to see if it goes through.

I've been having issues with my email sending them to junk, so its always good to email again just in case.

Glad I got my order in a couple of days ago.

Really looking forward to the Kephart I ordered. :thumbsup:

Silas,
Awesome choice!! My specs are:
Kephart
Steel Type / Thickness: 1/8" 52100
Grind Type: Convex Grind
Handle Options: Ironwood
Pins / Bolts: 8 Small Brass
Lanyards: Brass
Liners: Orange Pinstripe Liners

:) A little classic with a little new twist.
Bill

Silas,
Awesome choice!! My specs are:
Kephart
Steel Type / Thickness: 1/8" 52100
Grind Type: Convex Grind
Handle Options: Ironwood
Pins / Bolts: 8 Small Brass
Lanyards: Brass
Liners: Orange Pinstripe Liners

:) A little classic with a little new twist.
Bill

That sounds like a night setup. The Ironwood I've seen on some of his models looks pretty sweet.

After doing a little reading and looking at a few pictures, I decided to give copper pins (2) and a copper lanyard a try. I'm really looking forward to it.

Back