Custom Order Books are now open!!!!!!!

After much fuss, I finally got my order in. Added an extra knife just because I couldn't decide, hah!

I gotta tell y'all. I had to talk to Adam a few times on the phone today in order to get things right. He's extremely easy to get along with. Excellent customer service. Who else got there orders in today? Tell me what you've ordered.

And the wait begins...

I ordered a matching set.

Forager 3/32 Scandivex 52100, Gold Box Elder burl with bolsters and mosaic pin
Hunstman 3/16 Convex 52100, Gold Box Elder burl with bolsters and mosaic pin

Bill

Bill, that's awesome. I ordered a Huntsman as well. I was contemplating a Forager, but ended up going with a Mini Woodsman this time. I went all Shadetree synthetic handles – Oreo and Blue. Just to get a better visual of yours, what color bolsters did you pair w/ the Box Elder?

I chose Orange Tamarind but left a note that Orange Micarta would be great if it becomes available.

I love natural Micarta but my wife is very supportive of my knife hobby and she loves wood burl ;)

I have a Runt and a Mini Woodsman right now- Ironwood and mosaics on the MW and bolstered Micarta/Micarta on the runt.

Adam's knives are awesome. It took soem getting used to for me on the fatter slabs but it does cut down on hand cramping with extended use or times when you are gripping tight.

I am an axe nut also so a 3/4 axe and these two knives really make up a camp kit. I would include a bucksaw and a multi tool for a small notching saw and the awl. Screwdriver blade for prying to protect the knife tips.

Really stoked :)

Bill

That sounds awesome. I'm not terribly experienced or knowledgeable on axes. I may need to pm you in the future for some advice :p

Thank you guys for all of the orders!

I plan to leave the books open and hope to have the wait down to 2 months by the end of summer!

Back