Custom Orders

Yes, on an extremely limited basis. It all depends on what you are looking for. Shoot me a DM and we can discuss it
Mostly what I will be taking orders on is CPM154 with the usual finish as well as O1 and 80crv2 with a Black Oxide Caswell finish.
Most models will be available to order custom although I will be excluding some models this go round. I will be getting my self organized and my website updated over the holidays. When I open my books up you will be able to view my lineup and price breakdown via the Model Line up section as well as the price break down for each model.

I will make a post as to what models will be available or excluded from the custom buy. But, I know Kitchen Knives and the Gremlin will be on that list as well as a few others. I am still hit and miss on getting the Kitchen knives the way I want as well as the Gremlins. I will still be making them and offering them for sale. But only as I can complete them as to not keep a customer waiting an unreasonable amount of time.

Last edited:
I will make a post as to what models will be available or excluded from the custom by. But, I know Kitchen Knives and the Gremlin will be on that list as well as a few others. I am still hit and miss on getting the Kitchen knives the way I want as well as the Gremlins. I will still be making them and offering them for sale. But only as I can complete them as to not keep a customer waiting an unreasonable amount of time.

Super bummed about the Gremlin being excluded, but I understand your reasoning. If you change your mind, though, I'll be here!

Super bummed about the Gremlin being excluded, but I understand your reasoning. If you change your mind, though, I'll be here!

Here is the upside to that! I already have a little less than a dozen machined out and ready for heat treatment. So you will be seeing some really soon! For custom orders I will be taking a 25% deposit. For the Gremlin I am willing to put you on a waiting list without a deposit. That way I can make what you want but if that particular one does not work out then there is no worries on both are ends of money being tied up for an extended period of time. :D

Here is the upside to that! I already have a little less than a dozen machined out and ready for heat treatment. So you will be seeing some really soon! For custom orders I will be taking a 25% deposit. For the Gremlin I am willing to put you on a waiting list without a deposit. That way I can make what you want but if that particular one does not work out then there is no worries on both are ends of money being tied up for an extended period of time. :D

Wow! That's incredibly awesome of you. Would a PM here or email be better for you?

I’d be interested in thin stock knives. 1/16 for small and 3/32 for larger knives. Hopefully that’s on the list.

I can accommodate that on a case by case basis. It really all depends on the model you are requesting.
I will have more information in the next several days. I have been working on my website. Particularly the Model line up Section with examples and an individual price break down. I am hoping this will make it easier to see and understand the options for you guys and a wider range of audience.

I will be opening up my books tomorrow Dec 27th 2019 for 2020. I will post a seperate thread titled Books Open for 2020 in that thread I will have instructions and guidelines as to how to go about getting on my books. It will be on a first come first serve basis and I will leave my books open until I feel I have reached my limit for orders. I will be taking orders via Instagram and Facebook too. I still have a few more things to finish up on my website in preparation. But, in the meantime if you want to head over to my website at www.ospreyknifeandtool.com you will find my current line-up with available options and price break down by model listed under the drop down menu name model line-up. Orders will be placed via DM or email. I want to leave this thread and the other I will be making open for answering questions. Your questions and my answers may answer others questions. :D

Please feel free to ask any questions here if you have any.

Last edited:
Back