Custom scales for Manix 2xl

Phisig

Gold Member
Hey all, looking for custom titanium anodized scales for my manix 2el or carbon fiber. Any suggestions.

Marc

I've looked on Etsy and only found scales for the Manix 2, not the XL. I'll keep looking around. Thanks fro the suggestions

Maec

Flytanium used to have both, they don't anymore. Don't think you can find Ti scales anywhere (other than used).

Best for CF is cuscadi, but will take 2 weeks to ship from Germany.

I like those, unfortunately flytanium doesn't make them anymore for some reason.

I like those, unfortunately flytanium doesn't make them anymore for some reason.
Interesting! I'm assuming the lack of sales probably contributed to them being discontinued.

I know Applied Weapons Tech will be dropping some very soon. I’ve been very happy with mine for the Manix 2.

Me too, Marc. They are really well made (as far as I can tell from my Manix 2).

I really like my Manix 2, but it just needed a little something and I think these scales will do it.

Beautiful stuff. Too bad for me that they don't make those for lefties.

Looks like I'm going to return the rock scale design scales. Just cant get the scales to fit the landyard tube.

Looks like I'm going to return the rock scale design scales. Just cant get the scales to fit the landyard tube.

You need some force. The tight fit is intentional, much like in the original SS liners, since the lanyard contributes to overall mechanical sturdiness.

The other possibility is to get an aftermarket Ti lanyard tube (Flytanium, for instance) that usually fits easier (no flare).

Last edited:
Just finished the left one, too. Both have ceramic bearings. The left one is still waiting for a deep clip that's in the mail.

i-28vhsCF-X3.jpg

Last edited:
Back