CUSTOM WSK's????

Just wondering, it say's he's banned and now he's not retunring emails. I just got on his list (hopefully) but looks like somethings up. Anyone know what happened?:confused:

I am a close friend of his and i am making his website for him (horanknives.com). He listed a knife he made on ebay and got banned from the site. He tried emailing the forum and they said he had "three strikes and your special." I think he is on usn forums now.

Wow that sucks, I got back in touch with him and I'm on the list woohooo!! Seems like a good (all-be-it very busy) guy to deal with. I can't wait to get my order from him!

I too have the problem of not being able to get in contact with roger as his email is no longer valid. Is anyone willing to give his new email or a phone number perhaps?

FYI - just spoke w/ Tim Horan this AM and looks like my Horan WSK and Companion knife set will be on it's way as soon as he receives my final payment (which he'll get tomorrow). If I'm lucky I'll be fondling more than the pictures by friday.

Just thought those on his list might like to know that he's making his way through it.....:)

mike

heres my "fighter-version" of the wsk..
just made it ready :

sskschwarzblaukydex.jpg

Making a small WSK off a "new" more accurate pattern for Airforce guy. Its 10 1/2 inches overall. I am really happy with the size and think it will suit him well, due to small cockpit space. Should have some pics up this weekend if anyone would like to see....

Making a small WSK off a "new" more accurate pattern for Airforce guy. Its 10 1/2 inches overall. I am really happy with the size and think it will suit him well, due to small cockpit space. Should have some pics up this weekend if anyone would like to see....

I would like to see them.

Doc

Awesome looking knife. I know there's a lot of people in this forum that do not like them, but I do. Would I buy one? No, can't afford it, but I had occasion to handle a couple of Beck's and I thought they were pretty nice. I never had a chance to try them out though.

Besides, how can anybody not like them? They're knives, right?

Doc

I'll admit that I don't care for the "Tracker" design at all. To many "options" or "gimmicks" for me. However I do like Brian Goode's take on the Tracker.

wsk_Beck_Goode_2.jpg

For those custom makers that take on the Tracker design, I can appreciate the skill it takes to grind them out, and make them balance well.

Well as you can imagine i think its a useful tool. Its not for someone with a truck and a rv for camping, but more for someone who needs 1 knife and just what they can carry.

Back