Customer Service is NOT Dead - NWA Knives

HI matthewdanger -

That is going above and beyond for sure.

That is a beautiful knife and the sheath is also very nice looking.

Your pictures really show off the knife well.

Thanks for posting them.

best regards -

mqqn

Nick, that was a VERY nice of you to do that:thumbup::thumbup:

Congrats on the great knife, and thanks for the pics:thumbup:

I too have a NWA customer service story. Just today I was browsing the W&SS forum, and came across a pic of a knife from Nick, with a caption that it was available for sale. I was immediately taken with the look of the knife, and knew Nick's superior quality from a Sierra Scout I had owned (and foolishly sold). In fact, I had just earlier in the week considered contacting him to order another knife, a TK in fact. So I PM'd Nick for some specs and detail on the knife. He responded with the info, then dropped the bomb: he'd send it off to me to take a look at, and if I didn't like it, just send it back. Now I've traded emails/PM's with Nick a while back on the Sierra Scout, but he really doesn't know me from Adam. So to just up and send off a $200 knife to someone you don't even know says a lot about the guy. He's willing to go the extra mile for a customer, and he has tremendous confidence in his product. Traits that will earn my business for not only this knife, but undoubtedly a few others down the line. Thanks, Nick!

Very cool :thumbup: I was digging that same knife that Nick posted in W&SS, but I just recently got a new one from him. Please post some more pics of it if you get it. looks like the Scout but with the new style handle on it. And that burlap is rockin'.

First, Nick is CLASS all the way

Second, that is why I have 3 of his knives (Woodsman, Scout, Muskrat)

Third, whenever I get back to work, I'm getting one of his fishing fillet knives
Picture is dark, but the Woodsman (top) and Muskrat (bottom) go in my pack
every time I go out into the bush.

NWA_001.jpg

Back