• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Customized Buck Knives by JAG

JAGcustomknives

Specializing in The Buck 110
Here's some knives I've customized I may have posted before. The prices are definitley at their lowest!
Prices are shipped insured and tracked PP net.
110's include your choice of new leather or nylon sheath.

Vantage 345 with Blue Twill aka Blue Carbon Fiber and a bead blasted blade and clip $ 155

Milled Titanium Bolster 110 with 5460 year old ancient Bog Oak and factory NS inlay pins $310

Milled Titanium Bolstered 110 with Desert Ironwood and factory NS inlay pins $285

Copper Honeycomb (material made by Remer Stone Knives) with copper bar and brass sheet inlays as well as and shaved rear bolsters $135

Titanium liners with Moose stag handles (this is the only full stag handled 110 I've ever seen....) BOS 154 cm blade (stamped) $185

503 prince with Mamoth Ivory scales $ 85

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas

PM sent on Titanium liners with Moose stag handles (this is the only full stag handled 110 I've ever seen....) BOS 154 cm blade (stamped) $185

154cm is SPF
Merry Christmas!
PS those milled titanium bolsters cost nearly $200 to make and take nearly 10 hours. I have 5 pairs rough milled. When they are gone, you may never see billet bolsters in titanium again!
I'm open to offers on them.

Jerad

Titanium liners with Moose stag handles (this is the only full stag handled 110 I've ever seen....) BOS 154 cm blade (stamped)
still available?please pm me by:rabbit.yang@hotmail.com

Back