D2 Keychain Tools for Sale! Thanks everyone, all are sold.

Any idea when the Titanium ones will be ready? I just joined the forum- have to have one of these tools!!!

Welcome to Bladeforums and great first post!

Give me about a month or so to get the Ti ones going, I should have some ready by then. Maybe sooner, I need to sell more gear and buy a bunch of Ti! I want to make 100...

And you did the first thing right :D...I think he will have the ti ones very soon!

:D Yeah as soon as possible! I get an email a day on these, I really want them out ASAP.

Thanks for the reply Daniel! A D2 version would also be great. Do you have any more in the works, along with the Ti?

Hey Daniel- arrived today. It was on the chain before the envelope hit the floor.

Heavypants like. Sweet job, thanks.

Thanks for the reply Daniel! A D2 version would also be great. Do you have any more in the works, along with the Ti?

Right now I am going to focus on doing a Titanium run, I would like to do more D2 later on though. Thanks again!

Hey Daniel- arrived today. It was on the chain before the envelope hit the floor.

Nice! Glad to hear that!

Right now I am going to focus on doing a Titanium run, I would like to do more D2 later on though. Thanks again!

Nice! Glad to hear that!

Hey Daniel finally arrived here in the UK (delay on my end not yours) - looks and feels great - went right on my key chain! Thanks again
Jim
uploadfromtaptalk1363366812802.jpg

Nice pic, thanks for posting it! I'm really glad to hear that it finally made it there. :cool:

Back