• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

D2 recurve fighter Repost w/price drop

Phillip Patton

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Steel: D2, forged. Blade has a 400 grit hand rubbed finish.

Hardness: RC 59-60

Blade length: 8"

Total length: 13.5"

Blade thickness: 1/4" The top edge is not sharpened.

Handle material: natural canvas micarta.

Spacers are stainless and brown micarta. Pin is stainless, and the thong hole tube is carbon fiber. Guard is 416 stainless, also forged.

Price: $400 + $15 shipping

I can take paypal, check, or MO. Please send correspondence and paypal to phillip at pattonblades dot com

Sheath isn't made yet, so you can choose between black and brown, tooled or untooled, lefty or righty.

091112-1.jpg

091112-2.jpg

091112-3.jpg

091112-4.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I can't for the life of me understand why this hasn't been sold yet. I have 4 on order so I can't swing it at this time. It's an absolute beautiful knife. I realize it would be unfair to you for me to ask you to put it on the back burner and when I can, I would take it with a left handed light tan cross draw sheath meaning I would wear it on my right side and draw it with my left hand.

I can't for the life of me understand why this hasn't been sold yet.
My opinion, FWIW (i.e. nothing,) the handle material doesn't do justice to the quality of the work and the whole package suffers. This same blade/hilt with an ironwood handle would have gone in a heartbeat.

My opinion, FWIW (i.e. nothing,) the handle material doesn't do justice to the quality of the work and the whole package suffers. This same blade/hilt with an ironwood handle would have gone in a heartbeat.

I personally would take the micarta over a natural material. I like the darker micartas but think the natural still looks sensational on this knife.

Back