• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

"Dark Lady" Harpoon Tactical

TK Steingass

Knifemaker - Buckeye
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi Fellas:

For your consideration is the Dark Lady Harpoon Tactical in 1095. Not too long, not too short with black micarta pins, graphite lined thong tube and mosaic pin. The upper clip is sharpened on this model. The kydex sheath is drilled for a large TekLok (not supplied) and has a thumb release for one-hand draw. I hope you like it! The first I'll take it gets it. $225 plus $15 shipping - Paypal payment is preferred to my account tksteingass@frontier.com. Maker's lifetime common sense warranty and free sharpening.

Best regards,

TK

.250" Aldo's 1095 stock
HT to Rc 59-60
6 1/2" double hollow ground blade
11" OAL
Black micarta scales
Black micarta pins
Mosaic pin with graphite lined thong tube
400 grit satin flats - 600 grit belt grinds
Tapered tang with red liners
Kydex sheath drilled for large TekLok (not supplied)

Harpoon-2-2.jpg

Harpoon1.jpg

This Knife Is a "Beauty" TK, Double Edged Tactical Perfection ! And at this Price It Is a Great Deal,

I lover the tapered tang, takes away a "square" apparence of the handle, gives the blade "more" weight and remains strong. This is my favourite design! Great job!

Excellent design, sharp all 'round with an accented upper clip...very nice!!

Thanks fellas - this lady is still waiting to be taken out on a date!!

Nasty looking blade. Too bad I don't have a need for that style knife. Your other knives.....that a whole different story. I really like mine.

I wish I had seen this before I spent bucks last nite... It would look incredible next to my Man Hunter and Sub Hilt! Your work is addictive TK :) Your mixture of classic styles mixed with your own interpretation makes your knives stand out in a crowded field. P.

Back