Date Availability Question

If I wanted a Sebenza with a Made date of 5/19/17 , how long before they would show up at dealers? Thank you in advance for any help

That is a Friday so there won't be any knives with that date, they are closed on Fridays

And it depends on what they happen to be working on at the time. I requested a couple of dates for 2018 a few weeks back. They said they would try their best, but could not guarantee anything.

Thank you for the responses. If I wanted the date of 5/18/17, how long before they would be available?

Thank you for the responses. If I wanted the date of 5/18/17, how long before they would be available?
Could be available any day. Email CRK and see if they will let you know which dealers they shipped to. Also there is an authorized dealer that lists all their knives on eBay and even takes pictures of the card you may want to check out. It's hard to say if they are getting any new knives soon, but it's worth the look.

Just received a new Sebenza 21 in the mail yesterday - birthday was 04/20.

OP, I just picked up two CRK's at blade today. They had birthdays of 5/18 and 5/23. So look for Inkosi Insingo's either large or small.

I've always wanted a CRK with a special date. I've always just ordered one and hoped for the best, it's part of the fun. I've only ever gotten the month that I wanted.....until today. My large micarta 21 showed up with my oldest daughters birthday. Finally!

Back