David Mary Custom knife maker in Canada

Thank you for the kind words!

Insomniac utility fighter, inspired by R RSL19 of Empire Outfitters.

IMG_5402.jpeg
IMG_5403.jpeg
IMG_5404.jpeg

He kindly commissioned one of my Midnighter Fighter designs for himself.

1708110295870.jpeg

He said he’d love to make a smaller version available for people to carry, and now about three months later these are done will be on their way to Empire Outfitters this afternoon.

IMG_5405.jpeg

Thank you for investing in my work R RSL19 and nugent_crai nugent_crai !

His original shapes are what drew me to him. I am super excited to get these in, take pictures and get em on the site.

I think I’ll need to keep one of them mwahahaha.

I’m hoping all the guys here dig em and some of you pick one up for yourselves.

David is a dream to work with and is so fast! He asks questions and checks in constantly on details and to just talk and we’re more than proud to know him and work with him.

His original shapes are what drew me to him. I am super excited to get these in, take pictures and get em on the site.

I think I’ll need to keep one of them mwahahaha.

I’m hoping all the guys here dig em and some of you pick one up for yourselves.

David is a dream to work with and is so fast! He asks questions and checks in constantly on details and to just talk and we’re more than proud to know him and work with him.
Hear! Hear!

Insomniac utility fighter, inspired by R RSL19 of Empire Outfitters.

View attachment 2497787
View attachment 2497788
View attachment 2497789

He kindly commissioned one of my Midnighter Fighter designs for himself.

View attachment 2497798

He said he’d love to make a smaller version available for people to carry, and now about three months later these are done will be on their way to Empire Outfitters this afternoon.

View attachment 2497791

Thank you for investing in my work R RSL19 and nugent_crai nugent_crai !
One of those in last pic :Serrated with a sharp swedge ...Oh, my my ! 🥰

Only two have sharpened swedges, and they are plainedged ones. The rest have unsharpened swedges, including the serrated ones. By the way, one is right side serrated, and the other left side.

Back