• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Deal on Izula knife and sheath

Wow, ordered Wednesday night around 11, received today around 11 am. Impressive service, thanks for a great knife at a great price.

Do you have any of the black izulas in stock right now? Do you have or can you get the Buck Paklite skinner in black? Thanks!

Black Izula's in stock--both in full kit form and in knife and sheath only form.
The Buck item you mentioned, I do not stock, however let me check with distributor on Tuesday--and I will PM you with info.

thanks
Robert

Got my Izula yesterday. Very fast shipping and great service. It's also a hell of a knife. I am kicking myself for not buying one sooner. The handles make fit in my hand perfect. I can see myself owning a few more of these!:D

I'll take one in Desert Tan if you currently have in stock.. I'll send payment immediately, let me know.. Also do you happen to have the HEST?

Thanks,

Rob

Paypal sent for DT Izula.. Robert can you send me a price for that HEST? Maybe I can swing it this time (pending wife:D) or snag one up in a couple weeks..

Thanks !!

Thanks for your Izula order.
PM or Email coming at ya with HEST price.

update:
Since you had none listed---check your visitor message on your control panel.

Robert

I love the Izula that I got from Patriot Knives. It's fan-friggin-tastic!

His prices are excellent, and his shipping is lightning quick! What more could you ask for? :)

I think it's time for my 2nd izula so I'm sending you the funds now for a OD Izula and sheath, Thanks.

ManOfMisery--thanks for your order.
Processing tonight and will ship first thing
Monday morning.

Thanks for being a repeat customer.

Robert

Over Kill---Yes, black in stock!
Processing now and will ship this morning.
Thanks for your business!

Robert

Back