Death chat begins......

I saw this last night and I knew exactly where I had to bring it...How delicious do these puppies look? No, you're not mistaken. Those are pieces of crispy bacon cooked in to pancake strips with syrup to dip them into. I think I feel a cheat day coming on. This is hangover food if I ever saw some.

Great googly moogly. You got all three food groups right there. (The important ones anyway)

I saw this last night and I knew exactly where I had to bring it...How delicious do these puppies look? No, you're not mistaken. Those are pieces of crispy bacon cooked in to pancake strips with syrup to dip them into. I think I feel a cheat day coming on. This is hangover food if I ever saw some.

Hold me....

I seriously cannot stop thinking about these delicious things. I'm going to have to make some when I get up in the morning. Just need bacon, I let my supply run out. :(

This is so funny! My 12 year old daughter has a project at school to come up with a new energy bar. Her whole project is based around a bacon pancake! Great minds think alike.

Not to worry my precious liquid golden glory, Im coming for you .....Once your sweet nectar touches my lips only then will I be complete.

Back