Photos Dec 2019 - Black Friday Grab Bag Scores - Lets see what you got..

I have thought that the nuclear option on this model is the swedge. Not too clear on the release page linked just above.

Apologies if incorrect.

Last edited:
I believe the Nuclear Meltdown treatment is the same for all models, though I may be mistaken. Here’s what Jerry said about it on the TGULB

The Nuclear Meltdown treatment rounds all exterior corners of the blade, handle, and pommel, for a massive reduction in any possible stress risers and potential "Hot Spots" under heavy use!!! :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup: :cool:

Thank you ScoMa

Yeah, i’m still unsure as there was no ‘meltdown’ wording used, although the edges are mildly rounded so it still may have a Nuclear Meltdown treatment.

It’s *such* a balanced slab of INFI for it’s size/looks. Extremely appreciative.

Thank you ScoMa

Yeah, i’m still unsure as there was no ‘meltdown’ wording used, although the edges are mildly rounded so it still may have a Nuclear Meltdown treatment.

It’s *such* a balanced slab of INFI for it’s size/looks. Extremely appreciative.
Comparing your price tag to the original listing, I’d bet yours has been nuked. The area where the jimping (sp?) would be certainly looks like it. Regardless of the details, she’s certainly a beaut.

49223668042_27f37f99e2_c_d.jpg
49222961078_2ef8c8b971_c_d.jpg
49223668337_591cf057be_c_d.jpg
49222961203_c207baf6a5_c_d.jpg

1k bag

Another beautiful CS Nano. My GB should get here by Tuesday. I can hardly sleep, in anticipation.

Thank you ScoMa

There was NO Nuclear Meltdown Option on that particular knife offering....The Nuclear Option was for those that Ordered Fast they would Receive the Hand Applied Satin finish for the same price as the Double Cut Finish it was a Limited Number at that Price.

Thanks Busto, but mine's from the Custom Shop, has a swedge, is satin, and has much smoother edges than some other models that I possess.

I should probably just call it a CS Satin UF.

Thanks Busto, but mine's from the Custom Shop, has a swedge, is satin, and has much smoother edges than some other models that I possess.

I should probably just call it a CS Satin UF.
It is in Fact Custom Shop Model because of the LOGO however go back and look at the UF's they all had the swedged spine BUT not all were Satin Which was an Option....and Nuclear Option was Price Reduction on Satin same price as DC ($60 savings) that was the difference....Yes yours has the Custom shop LOGO and Custom Handle on Satin Blade...Nice Score:thumbsup:

Sweet baby sh!tstix... everything I've wanted has shown up in the first few grab bags. I have a $1ker 'awaiting shipment', and I hope Santa didn't load the front of the sleigh with the last of the CS goodness. Thrilled for you glorious jerks though!

Yep. My BFBF and I are currently speculating and discussing these GB “loadings.” He didn’t go for this Mystery, as he wants to pick his Bussekin.

I’m a bit more adventurous, and went for the $500 option. With my two $500 GB’s three years ago, I had three Bussekin in each box. So far, I like the one CS choices seen here.

I’m right there with you, Deadman. Here’s hoping the system just skipped over our shipping notifications.

Hey, tuica! When you say BFBF, do you mean Blade Forum Best Friend? The other day, I had a chuckle when I realized that Blade Forum Friend(s) would be BFF.

He’s my best friend. So that also makes him my best friend on Blade Forums. Followed my collecting for a few years, and with a new, better paying job - has made the (addictive) plunge. But he has a reasonable amount of control, and good judgement, when it comes to the Lure of The Bussekin.

He laughs a bit nervously at my version of Jerry’s “Let’s drink.” When he asks me if a particular Exchange offering is a good deal, my reply is...”Just buy the damn thing.” Think that has a nice ring to it - right?

These Custom Shop UFs are making me droolll :eek:

Im really hoping I have one (or two) in 1 of the 2 $500 grab bags I bought! I just picked up a custom shop NFBA Nuked! So im not really after a NANO or Trough Raider.
Im thinking that even if I dont score a Fury, there should be a few around to trade for.

Back