DEK1

What attachment for sheath would you recommend? I‘ve seen what looks like a kydex belt loop and of course the tek lock. I feel the loop would be best as it would hang a little lower. I think I found what I want to try at Sagewood. Can someone measure the distance between holes center to center? Like front to back so I get the right adapter. My sheath is at home and as you know I’m impatient. 😁

I carry mine like this, most of the time, fits in about any jeans pocket:

i-kP3cjHg-X2.jpg

For a Sagewood loop get “Medium”. Center to center hole distance is 2 5/16” on mine.

What attachment for sheath would you recommend? I‘ve seen what looks like a kydex belt loop and of course the tek lock. I feel the loop would be best as it would hang a little lower. I think I found what I want to try at Sagewood. Can someone measure the distance between holes center to center? Like front to back so I get the right adapter. My sheath is at home and as you know I’m impatient. 😁
You can always carry horizontally with the tek lock.

Little update. I have been carrying my DEKs and I absolutely love them. Also some great people on here have reached out and helped me spend some more money. I have an EDC on the way so excited about that. Have gotten some great leather sheaths for my DEKs one is by cpirtle cpirtle and one by duramax duramax and both are awesome. I also carry with the kydex and loop when it’s going to be raining and I’m gonna be getting wet. On another note my DEK scales are out for delivery so thanks Jo the Machinist Jo the Machinist . I can’t wait for the new version of the edc to be available and whatever else comes along other than the long overdue neck knife that is in the design stage. 😁 Thanks all.

Back