How do I? Delete Reply attempt

bayouace

Gold Member
Replying to Pen knife thread post in Traditionals, and keep getting the error to not have more than 20 photos (in the OP) in a reply. All I want to do is delete the attempt to reply. New here and a dummy.

Replying to Pen knife thread post in Traditionals, and keep getting the error to not have more than 20 photos (in the OP) in a reply. All I want to do is delete the attempt to reply. New here and a dummy.

If I read you correctly you want to delete the saved draft that wasn't posted. On the top row of the reply field there's a button shaped like a floppy disc, right next to the circular arrows near the right end of the list of buttons; click that and click 'delete draft' and it should get rid of any saved text you have in that thread. Delete any text that's already in that field as well and you should be good to go.

If that's not what you're looking for, let me know.

Delete everything in the reply box and then click on the save icon (located right above the post box) and click "save draft".

If I read you correctly you want to delete the saved draft that wasn't posted. On the top row of the reply field there's a button shaped like a floppy disc, right next to the circular arrows near the right end of the list of buttons; click that and click 'delete draft' and it should get rid of any saved text you have in that thread. Delete any text that's already in that field as well and you should be good to go.

If that's not what you're looking for, let me know.
Thanks!

Back