Delta 4 & one of a kind sheath.

This Delta 4 is one of the most comfortable knives I have ever handled. Quality and finish is excellent. Well worth the wait.
This knife is awesome!
Thanks again Dylan.

This is a one of a kind sheath I made. A sheath with liners!!! I've never see this done.
I have been wanting to do this on sheath for a while now. Just wanting to wait for this delta 4 to do it. I also made a black and green fire steel to match this setup.
8d70efc5.jpg

9f61b04b.jpg

8ca4bfd2.jpg

f83ddf0c.jpg

b6653121.jpg

Ok that is a sweet rig, I really like the liners. I see you have glow tabs, is the liner glow as well? Congrats

That's an awesome set up. love the sheath and liners, I was almost wishing this was a 'for sale' thread :D

You think the 4 is great you should try a foxtrot. No don't. No wait do. That handle and thumb rest is the cats butt. My foxtrot is here to stay that's for sure. Great looking rig too.

Yes, But I would need the knife to make it. Send me a email.

Chris (Capbyrd) is an old personal friend of mine from my days in Memphis. He hung out with me back when I was a skinny, long-haired, motorcycle freak who worked in the IT world.

D, your post just reminded me of the Repsol bike. I still love that livery. The cobra. My civic. My mustang. Oh the good ole days! haha

Back