• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Desert Knife Works "Sandshark"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't find this knife anymore! DKW Sandshark--D/A OTF--double-edged blade, 3-screw adjustment. O1 tool steel blade, just under 4" long, 9.25" overall. Have everything: Original Box, paperwork, protective sock, and the allen wrench for adjusting blade tension. If you want to see this one in ACTION, click on Planterz link in the thread below (Jeff Harkins) this is an AMAZING knife and I'd never be selling if I didn't have two in the pipeline that have to be funded! **SOLD PENDING FUNDS**shipped and insured in ConUS. No trades please. Thanks--Jim USMC

There really ought to be a drooling icon! I can't afford it though. :grumpy:

Check the Harkins Triton link. Scroll down to where PLANTERZ says "Can your Severtech do THIS" with THIS underlined. Click on that link and you can watch a VIDEO of a Sandshark being stabbed REPEATEDLY through a 50-gal STEEL drum and still firing like a brand-new D/A. I'd like to see ANY of the MT's OTF's do that! (and I'm a BIG fan of MT'S!!) I will post some pics ASAP. (Have to borrow a friends camera.) Jim SEMPER FI :eek:

Only post if you are interested in the knife for sale.

You must be a gold member to sell knives.

This thread has seen some recent activity and I just want to be clear--I sold my Sand Shark a LLOONNGG time ago. I do not know a # for DKW (although if it can't be "googled" it probably doesn't exist) Also--The Distinctive Edge has a nice one with blue-anodized scales as of this AM (when I got their latest newsletter) Only had one though! Good luck in your quest! Jim SEMPER FI

If Anyone Has Any Idea On Who Has A Sandshark For Sale I Would Love To Do Business. Of Course It Must Be In Good Condition.

If you want to advertise on Bladeforums you'll have to get a Gold (or Dealer) Membership. Click on "Upgrade your forums experience, and help support this site" at the top of the page for details.
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back