Desert Pants

Oku

Let's hear a BIG round of applause for Mr Isaacson!

He made this photo possible. Talk about a commitment to customer service!

attachment.php

The big question is...can you find yours?

Attachments

• dcoot.jpg
    dcoot.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 518
Steve,

Thanks!

They do have homes.

However, there is another INFIcoot inbound, though I know not when.

Contact me via e-mail if you "need" one.

Very nice work, Brian. I'll be in touch with you shortly to make arrangements to get mine...I don't want my Cootie to catch a cold :D :D

Those look great Brian! :cool:
I can't wait to find out which one is heading up to MN.
It's one of the four Desert kydex w/ the IWB loop, but which one?
Well, I should know by Friday.

Thanks again!:)

These are WAY COOL!!! I just got mine today (Top row, 3 on the RH side) and they all look great. Brian even was thoughtful enough to include the Tek-Lok Locks that are often forgoten about. Finish is great and if my INFIcoots ever show up I'm set to go.:D

Brian,

My sheath was waiting for me when I got home this afternoon. (It's the middle one in the bottom row) Excellent workmanship!! :cool: I had to put my standard 'coot in it for now, as the second batch of INFIcoots has not yet shipped. I have carried it all evening and almost forgotten it was there. Thanks again! :D

Hey guys!

Thanks for the kind words!

A small note: If you find that the fit/retention is not quite to your liking, for the cost of shipping only, I'll be happy to re-fit to your knife.

This policy will apply to all Okuden sheaths whether they are made from a "shop" knife (Eric is working on that for me) or your own.

PS. I love the sound of happy customers!

Mine is the one on the far left. :D Got it yesterday. Perfect fit! Great workmanship! Thanks Brian!

Mine is at the seven o'clock position :D. I just got it and I couldn't be happier. Okuden has got all my future Kydex bidness...:)

Back