did I just ruin my 2.7 ?

Same here but I use a red sharpie it's a little easier during cleanup

Considering the last time I cleaned one of my knives I almost took a finger off I could see the advantage of red sharpie!!

Thank god for finger nails...

After a week bathed in bacitracin:

2841782a30bcf225fd66dc44b826ad64.jpg

That is a nasty one, I'm glad to see it healing well.

Thanks fancier! That was around Christmas and aside from a nasty scar, and slight loss of feeling it's all better, done with and FSH of all things. I would imagine an extra slicey/thin 2.7 would cut clean through!!!

Thanks fancier! That was around Christmas and aside from a nasty scar, and slight loss of feeling it's all better, done with and FSH of all things. I would imagine an extra slicey/thin 2.7 would cut clean through!!!
I have to admit this 2.7 is the Sharpest knife I've ever seen with the new edge ,I am eager to get it into the woods to see exactly how it holds up

I have to admit this 2.7 is the Sharpest knife I've ever seen with the new edge ,I am eager to get it into the woods to see exactly how it holds up

Heck get a tomato just hold the edge against it and see if it cuts a hole in space time!!! I'm sure it'll be a crazy good performer

I'm liking that imgur app for my phone that Silver mentioned. It works great once I learned how to navigate it. Uploads pics straight from your phone to your imgur account, just like the photobucket app does to your photobucket account.

For some reason photobucket freezes up my computer, to the point that I have pretty much stopped using it.

I'm liking that imgur app for my phone that Silver mentioned. It works great once I learned how to navigate it. Uploads pics straight from your phone to your imgur account, just like the photobucket app does to your photobucket account.

For some reason photobucket freezes up my computer, to the point that I have pretty much stopped using it.
I will give it a try thx

If you use Tapatalk you can also upload photos directly in that app, the apps not perfect but makes photos easy

AAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Two pages and NO pics!?!?!?!

sfrigon, are you here mainly through a smart phone or computer?

HK, I don't know about you, but imgur on my phone has been down for about a week. Not cool, I really like it!

Back