Did I mess up???

Hello fellow Beckerheads!

I recently posted a thread where I share my latest experience with the BK-9. It broke!! After talking to Tooj and hearing from Ethan, I was supposed to send it to claim the warranty. Sent it just a couple of days ago. Messaged Tooj, also. But then I've found that the letter which I wrote to send with the broken knife was left in my pocket!!!! :eek:
So pretty much I'm sending a broken knife with no clarification. Bummer!
Do you guys think it can lead to a big misunderstanding and I won't get my knife? I also needed to clarify why it has chips all over the blade, close to the handle (I used it to get the part which was stuck in the log, out).
I don't know what to do.
Any suggestions???

I would email Kabar, and let them know whats what. I would also call Kabar as well and talk to Toooj and let him know what happened. You forget the note, it happens, life is complicated at times, but they will take car of you, no worries.

Moose

I would email Kabar, and let them know whats what. I would also call Kabar as well and talk to Toooj and let him know what happened. You forget the note, it happens, life is complicated at times, but they will take car of you, no worries.

Moose

Phew. I hope you're right.
The BK-9 is (or was, till I broke it) my favourite chopper. Plus, money is tight now, so I'd really hate to screw this one up. I'll definitelly E-mail Kabar and try to get Tooj on the phone tomorrow (monday).

yeah, give him a call. email the letter too. that'll be fine.

Back