DIGGIN UP Bones!! Lol

It's all Bone's fault. Don't let him try to blame me.

You started this whole thing by bringing up a Damscus Hamon blade. By the way. I was looking around forums today and actually found a knife with Damascus on the top of the blade and a hamon on the botom. We don't want one. PM me and I'll tell you where it is if you want to see it.

Very nice. When are you getting the wood in so I can pick?

Eat your heart out WILSON. Don't give me any crap about if you wanted one, you would have one from Bill. I don't think he's going to sand anything for a while. You lose. Wait till the scales are on before you comment so you don't have to cry twice. #1 my ass! No doubt that Bill kind of gave you 1 was because he was probably taking meds and caught fish so he felt sorry for you.

"Almost new proud owner of a new BA Hamon"

Bones

Sorry bones, your childish taunts aren't working. Hamons really don't do much for me. Nothing against them, they look neat and all that. But I never went all GA GA and had to have one. But yes, if I had wanted one from Bill I would have bought one of the first 3 or 4 he did. Let me see.....when did he do those.....oh yeah, now I remember. It was long before you were crying about being #2. So, no, I don't lose.

gharh049.jpg

gharh056.jpg

Scan0119.jpg

Scan0121.jpg

Scan0123.jpg

Bill,

I like the wood on the top left corner of the page with the blue in it w/3 Mosaic pins. Thanks.

Bill,

I like the wood on the top left corner of the page with the blue in it w/3 Mosaic pins. Thanks.

Are you sure that's the one you want? Top middle would really flow with the hamon. I'm just sayin'.

Are you sure that's the one you want? Top middle would really flow with the hamon. I'm just sayin'.

Don't confuse me. You know it doesn't take much. I think Bill would have steered me away from my pick if he didn't think it would work. Unless of course you are picking what you like so you can try to con me out of the knife. Hmmm.

Last edited:
My intentions are purely innocent. When it come to you spending money, I'm an enabler. :thumbup:

Wow man. That is beautiful. Thanks Bill for everything. Can't wait to get it.

WILSON will wet himself over this one!

WILSON will wet himself over this one!

I doubt it, but if you really want to rub my nose in it, have Bill send it to me first . His knives always look better in the hand. Btw, I thought you were going to post pics of your Backwoods. I'll post mine if you post yours.

Heeey Booones, just thought I'd let you know, knives aren't the only with an edge I buy.
DSC00450.jpg

Back