Dingo "DER" Moment....

I arrived home from my business trip to find a beautiful Dingo waiting for me on my kitchen counter! SWEET! One embarrassing thing to note though is I completely forgot to note.....I'm a lefty. I received a right handed sheath. LOL

How can I go about ordering a left hand version? Thanks!

I will ask Dan if we had any Lefties made. I don't think we did but am NOT sure as he handled ordering the sheaths... if not you can order one directly from JRE.

They also have a few different options available like a firesteel loop, pocket, different hardware, etc.

The guys at JRE have been VERY good to work with!

Tom

For those that have not dealt with JRE in the past, I highly recommend them. They are at www.jreindustries.com. I have dealt with them several times over the last year or so for custom work and Barkie sheaths as well. They are a great leather shop and I have never been disappointed with their work.

I didn't realize the sheath had been produced by JRE until Tom had mentioned it.... as I left the original right hander in the plastic it arrived in. You can also order custom variants beyond the one that came with the Dingo. With a fully loaded with sharpening stone pouch and fire stool loop it goes for 65$.

I have a left handed version, double tacked rivet with fire still loop on the way.

Last edited:
SWEET! You will have to let us know how you like it.

I so wanted to offer a bunch of different sheath options, but it was not really reasonable. I tried to pick the one I felt would serve most of you best and figured custom sheaths could be provided by JRE!

Tom

Back